Earn a digital badge for Rockets to the Rescue!
An online way of recognizing learning achievement!
In collaboration with 4-H in Alabama, Arizona and Washington, an online learning experience is offered by the For Youth, For Life Learning Network.
Open Enrollment – September 22nd
Earn the badge beginning October 1st
The Rockets to the Rescue digital badge is for individual learners participating in the 2014 National Youth Science Day experiment. << OPEN for 8 WEEKS >>
To learn more about participating in the offline learning experience with a group go to the 4-H National Youth Science Day – Rockets to the Rescue site. To connect to a local group or 4-H Club go to the Find a local 4-H NYSD event link. Once the NYSD experiment has been completed learners can follow the steps below to obtain a digital badge.
Young people age 13 or older or adults may enroll in the course. Upon completion of a brief survey a digital badge will be issued as an online recognition of the learning achievement.
Guidelines for Enrollment
Canvas Network is the learning system that is hosting the Digital Badge – Rockets to the Rescue course for National Youth Science Day. The course is open and available to anyone with access to the internet. It can be accessed with mobile devices as well. See the following steps to get started:
- Go to Digital Badge – Rockets to the Rescue on Canvas Network (see URL below)
- Register with the Canvas Network site – email address required
- Login and see Digital Badge – Rockets to the Rescue listed under Courses
- Are you a first time user of an online learning site? See Canvas Student Orientation on the first page of the course to learn more.
- Mobile Devices – Free apps are available with guidelines in the Canvas Student Orientation
- Android Phones and Tablets
- iOS Phones and Tablets
Contact: Dr. Tony) Cook, Extension 4-H Specialist and Leader of the For Youth, For Life Learning Network, email@example.com